Give one word/phrase/term which can substitute the following statement
1) Three extra days which are allowed over and above the term of bill.
Ans:- Grace days.
2) Fees charged by Notary Public for getting the fact of dishonour noted.
Ans :- Noting Charges.
3) Amount which is not recoverable from Drawee on account of insolvency.
Ans:- Bad debts.
4) A person who is entitled to receive the amount of bill of exchange
5) A person in whose favour a bill endorsed.
6) Officer appointed by government for noting of dishonour of bill.
Ans:- Notary Public.
7) Cancellation of bill on maturity in return of a new bill for extended period of credit.
Ans:- Renewal of Bill.
8) Bill of exchange drawn and accepted without any valuable consideration.
Ans:- Accommodation bill.
9) Person who is in possession of Bill of Exchange.
10) Conversion of Bill of Exchange into its present value.
Ans:- Discounting of the bill.