Fill in the blank and rewrite the following sentence.
1) Deceased partner’s executor’s account is shown on the ———–side of the Balance Sheet.
2) On the death of a partner, a ratio in which the continuing partners get more share of profits in the future is called as ——— ratio.
3) Deceased partner’s share of profit up to the death is shown ———— side of the Balance Sheet.
Ans:- on assets
4) Benefit ratio = New Ratio ———-
5) When Goodwill is raised at its full value and it is written off ———- account is to be credited.