Give economic terms:
1) The act of exchanging goods for goods
Ans:- Barter exchange.
2) Provision for making payments in future
Ans:- Deferred Payment
3) System that makes use of currency for facilitating payments
Ans:- Monetary System.
4) Credit instrument through which bank deposits are transferable
5) Monetary value stored and transferred electronically by means of computer hard drive or servers
Ans:- Electronic Money.
6) Money not accounted for in the bank and not disclosed to the government
Ans:- Black Money.