Observe the following table and answer the questions given below it.
1) Which organisation has the least share in the direction of India’s imports in 2015-16?
Ans: Eastern Europe
2) Which organisation has maximum share in India’s direction of imports in 1990-91?
3) Expand the abbreviations of OECD and OPEC
Ans: ORGANISATION FOR ECONOMIC COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT AND ORGANISATION OF THE PETROLEUM EXPORTING COUNTRIES.
4) State your opinion regarding the direction of India’s imports.
Ans: INDIA’S IMPORTS INCREASING OVER THE YEARS
5) How much is the percentage of increase in the imports of developing nations in 2015-16 as compared to 1990-91?