Give one word / phrase / term
1. An elected body of representatives of co-operative Society for its day to day
Ans:- Managing Committee.
2. The owner is the sole manager and decision maker of his bussiness
Ans:- Sole Trader.
3. One man show type of business organisation
Ans:- Sole Trading Concern.
4. The members of the Joint Hindu Family firm
5. A Partner who gives his name to partnership firm
Ans:- Nominal Partner.
6. There is free transferability of shares in this company
Ans:- – Public Company.
7. A partnership agreement in writing
Ans:- Partnership Deed
8. The motto of the co-operative society
9. An organisation which is service oriented
– Co-operative Society.