Give one word / phrase / term for the following sententences.
1) Life blood of business.
2) Principal Financial Institution for Promotion of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector in India.
3) Advisor and Mentor for MSMEs.
4) Wholly owned subsidiary of IDBI was set up in July 1999, is providing venture capital.
Ans:- SIDBI venture capital Ltd. (SVCL)
5) Digital initiative by SIDBI launched on March 17th, 2016.
Ans:- SIDBI startup Mitra
6) The apex institution for agricultural finance.
7) The Bangladeshi economist, known as the Father of Microfinance.
Ans:- Dr. Muhammad Yunus
8) An international organization dedicated to providing finance, advice and research to developing nations.
Ans:- world Bank