Give one word / phrase / term for the following sentences.
1) A regular activity concerned with production and distribution of goods and services for profits.
Ans:- Bussiness activity
2) Human activities that are conducted for earning money.
Ans:- Economic activity
3) Buying and selling of goods against money or money’s worth.
4) Activities that remove all the difficulties in trade.
Ans:- Auxiliaries to trade
5) The type of industries that creates immovable wealth.
Ans:- Construction industry
6) Name the business activity which is concerned with production of goods and services.
7) Name the business activity which is concerned with distribution of goods and services.
8) The activity which provides mobility to men and material.
9) An aid to trade which creates time utility.
10) An occupation by which a person agrees to provide expert services for a fees.