State True or False.
1) Business is an economic activity.
2) Every profession is practiced for earning money.
3) Primary industries are concerned with nature.
4) Trade includes commerce.
5) Warehousing removes difficulty of time.
6) Trade includes buying and selling of goods and services.
7) Profit leads to increase in overall efficiency of the organization.
8) Plant nursery is an example of extractive industry.
9) Industry creates form utility.
10) Retailer is the link between manufacturer and wholesalers.