Select the correct option.
1) Wholesaler deals in (small / large) quantity.
2) Departmental store located (in / out of) the city.
3) Customer cannot bargain in (General stores / one price shop).
Ans:- one price shop
4) Retailer operates in (global / local) markets.
5) Departmental store is a (large / small) scale retail shop.
6) Supermarket shop requires (limited / large) capital.
7) Chain stores are retail store owned by (many / single) organization.
8) The shop where the prices of all the products or goods are (different / same) is known as
one price shop.