Give one word/phrase/term for the following sentence.
1) The commission which entertains case where the value of the goods or services paid as consideration does not exceed Rs. one crore.
Ans – District Commission
2) A legal action initiated in a court of law regarding a matter of general public interest.
Ans – Public Interest Litigation
3) Organizations aim at promoting the welfare of the people.
Ans – Non-Government Organizations.
4) The right of the consumer which is about safety and protection to his life and health
Ans – Right to safety
5) One who consumes or uses any commodity or service.
Ans – Consumer