Study the following case/situation and express your opinion
1) Abhay purchases some gift articles online from www.flipkart.com. At the same time, Sheetal purchased a gift from e-bay.com.
Which website is related to C2C?
Which website is related to B2C?
What first step does Abhay need to follow?
1) eBay.com website is related to Consumer to Consumer (C2C).
2) www.flipkart.com website is related to Business to Consumer (B2C).
3) Before online shopping. Abhay has to register with the www.flipkart.com by filling up a registration form. Registration is the first step in online transactions. Abhay needs to login a particular website to buy particular gift articles.
2) Satvik purchases a watch from Titan shop and his friend Shambhavi purchases a watch from online shopping sites.
Which shopping is from a traditional business?
Which shopping is from e-business?
Which business involved high risk?
1) The purchase of a watch by Satvik from Titan shop is an example of traditional business.
2) The purchase of a watch by Shambhavi from an online shopping site is an example of e-business.
3) e-business i.e. purchase of a watch from online shopping sites involves high risk as there is no direct contact between Shambhavi and the e-business owners.
3) Mr. Ved made his payment by cheque at the same time Mr. Shlok made his payment by fund transfer.
Whose payment is faster?
Whose payment is related to traditional business?
Whose payment is related to e-business?
1) The payment made by Mr. Shlok by fund transfer is faster than the payment made by Mr. Ved through cheque.
2) The payment made by Mr. Ved by cheque is related to traditional business.
3) The payment made by Mr. Shlok by fund transfer is related to e-business.