Write a word or phrase or a term which can substitute the following
1) An undertaking or adventure involving uncertainty and risk and requiring innovation.
2) A function of creating something new for an economic activity.
3) A person who is an innovator who introduces new combinations of means of production.
4) The process of enhancing entrepreneurial skills and knowledge through structured training and institution-building programs.
Ans: Entrepreneurial development programme
5) The process that motivates a person into action and induces him to continue the course of action for the achievement of goals.
6) An employee who has an authority and support of the organisation to implement his creative ideas.