Justify the following statements.
1) Written communication is very useful to the organization.
1) In modern times, the business has expanded to such an extent that direct i.e. Faceto-face dealing is almost impossible.
2) It is easy to communicate with everyone through written Communication. Written communication is a cheap and convenient method of communication in business.
3) It is safe, economical, and reliable as compared to other means of communication. It is more convenient and useful when the message to be conveyed is very lengthy. It conveys the message to any distance in a reasonable period of time.
4)An effective written communication acts as an ambassador of the writer i.e. businessman. Written communication has legal significance. It can be used as evidence in the court of law. It provides a permanent record of numerous activities taking place every day. It can be used for future reference.
5) Written communication is useful in creating a sense of understanding and confidence among businessmen.
2) Social media network is very useful to the business.
1) Social media networking site is an online platform that allows users to create a public profile and interact with other users on the website.
2) It is the practice of expanding the number of one’s business and on social contacts by making connections through social media sites such as Face book, Twitter, etc.
3) Depending on the social media platform, members may be able to contact any other member.
4) From a business point of view, social media network provides facilities to interact with the members of the public and communicate about their products and services.
5) It provides Opportunities to develop loyalties and a strong relationship with the different types of consumers. This media is very useful to expand business.
3) Listening is the most important aspect of effective communication.
(1) one of the most important aspects of effective communication is being a good listener. Effective communication needs active listening.
2) Active listening refers to hearing and understanding carefully what a person is saying to you.
3) Listening is so important that many organisations provide listening skills training for their employees. Unless one understands clearly what other person is telling him, he cannot respond or answer correctly or appropriately. In a group setting like business meetings, active listening is an important part of the communication process.
4) Listening helps to better understand the viewpoint of the other party or the speaker. It shows maturity and respect for the speaker or the parties involved in the conversation.
5) Constantly interrupting without listening ever leads to a meaningful conversation.