Write a word or a term or a phrase which can substitute each of the following statements.
1) Process of communication, conveying a message in spoken form.
Ans:- Verbal communication.
2) A set of interconnected web pages located on a single web domain.
3) Part of a business letter which introduces the sender to the receiver.
4) Written summary of the business transacted at the meeting.
5) Part of a letter which contains the name and address of the sender.
Ans:- Heading or letterhead.
6) Audio-Visual means of electronic communication.
Ans:- Video conference.