Write a word or a term or a phrase which can substitute each of the following statements.
1) The person who signs the minutes of the meeting.
2) A method of voting where members can vote in proportion to the number of shares held.
Ans:- Voting by poll
3) A resolution passed by simple majority.
Ans:- Ordinary Resolution
4) A resolution passed by 3/4 majority.
Ans:- Special Resolution
5) A company officer who is required to draft the minutes of the meeting.
Ans:- Company Secretary
6) A person who conducts the proceedings of the meeting.