Write a word or a term or a phrase which can substitute each of the following statements.
1) A slip used for depositing cash and cheque in the Bank account.
2) Permission to withdraw excess amount from Current Account.
3) Separate loan account under which the short term loan facility given by bank to the business.
Ans:- Cash Credit (CC)
4) The short term credit facility given by bank to current account holder.
5) The account which is generally opened by business organization.
Ans:- Current account
6) Request of Secretary to the bank not to make the payment of cheque.
Ans:- Stop payment request
7) The type of account for which higher rate of interest is paid to bank depositors.
Ans:- Fixed deposits account
8) The slip which is used for withdrawing money from Savings Account.
Ans:- Withdrawals slip
9) Negotiable Instrument which can be discounted with the bank.
Ans:- Bill of exchange