Justify the following statements.
1) Directors are Managing Partners.
2) A Director is an agent of the Company.
3) Company has a distinct feature of separate ownership and management.
4) DIN helps investors of the company.
5) Directors have to work as a team.
6) Directors play a triple role.
7) Company Secretary plays a triple role.
8) A Director cannot be called employee of the company.
9) Managing Director has substantial powers of management.
10) Indian companies prefer to appoint a M. D. than Manager.
11) Pro-tem Secretary is helpful to the company.
12) Secretarial Standards should be in conformity with the Act.
13) Secretarial Standards leads to better legal compliance.
14) Secretarial Audit is required under the laws.