Write a word or a term or a phrase which can substitute each of the following statements.
1) The owner who is the sole manager and decision maker of his business.
Ans:- Sole Trader
2) The senior most family member of Joint Hindu Family Business.
3) The members of Joint Hindu Family Business.
4) An artificial person created by law.
Ans:- Joint stock company
5) The persons who have entered into an agreement of partnership.
6) A person who purchases shares of Joint Stock Company.
7) The official signature of Joint Stock Company.
Ans:- Common seal
8) Name a company that is created by a special legislation of parliament or state assembly.
Ans:- Statutory company