Justify the following statements.
1) Member and Shareholder are interchangeable terms.
2) A Foreigner can invest in shares of an Indian company.
3) Insolvent person ceases to be the Member of the company.
4) Co-operative Society is eligible to be the member of the company.
5) Subscribers to Memorandum of Association are the first members of the company.
6) Nominee of the member of OPC becomes its member on death of the member.
7) Members of company are entitled to several rights.
8) Members of company have some fundamental corporate decision-making rights.
9) Transfer of shares results in termination of membership.