Answer in one sentence.
1. Who is debenture holder ?
Ans: Debenture holder is a creditor of a company.
2. What is the income of debenture holder ?
Ans: Debenture holder is a fixed rate of interest as income on his investment in debenture
3. What is debenture ?
Ans: The debt acknowledged by a company by issuing debenture certificate is called debenture.
4. What is convertible debentures ?
Ans: Convertible debenture are converted into Equity Shares on the expiry of specific period and at a specific rate.
5. Who takes decision to allot the debentures ?
Ans: Board of directors take decision to allot the debenture.
6. Which form is enclosed along with the letter of redemption of debentures ?
Ans: Debenture Redemption form is enclosed along with the letter of debentures.
7. Which certificate will be issued after allotment of debentures ?
Ans: Debenture Certificate will be issued after allotment of Debentures.