State whether the following statements are true or false.
1. Debenture holders get regular dividend.
2. Debenture is a loan capital of the company.
3. Convertible Debentures can be converted into equity shares.
4. Interest on debentures is paid notwithstanding the volume of profit.
5. Debenture holders enjoy full membership rights of the company.
6. Dividend warrants are used to pay interest to the debenture holders.
7. All types of debentures are eligible for conversion into equity shares.
8. Debentures are never redeemed by the company.
9. Debenture holders are the owners of the company.
10. Debentures are always fully paid-up.
Ans: – True