Write a word or a term or a phrase which can substitute each of the following statements.
1. Type of resolution needed to issue convertible debentures.
Ans:- Special resolution
2. Account to be created for redemption of debentures.
Ans:- Debenture Redemption Reserve
3. Institution appointed by company to protect the interest of debenture holders.
Ans:- Debenture Trustees
4. Period within which secured debentures should be redeemed.
Ans:- 10 Years
5. Type of debentures on which company has to create a charge on its assets.
Ans:- Secured Debentures
6. The document which contains terms and conditions agreed upon by the company and the Debenture trustees.
Ans:- Debenture Trust Deed
7. Time period within which the procedure for allotment of debenture is to be completed from the date of receipt of applications.
Ans:- 60 Days
8. Period within which debenture certificate must be issued by a company.
Ans:- 6 months
9. Institution which redresses grievances of debenture holders.
Ans:- Debenture Trustee
10. Authority which has power to issue debentures.-
Ans:- Board of Directors