State whether the following statements are true or false.
1. Only fully paidup shares can be forfeited.
2. The member transferring shares is called as transferor.
3. Share certificate is issued for partly or fully paid up shares.
4. Allotment of shares must be done within one month of receipt of application money.
5. Sweat Equity shares are offered to Directors or employees of a company.
6. Bonus Shares are issued at a discounted price to the Equity shareholders.
7. Floor price is the highest bid price under Book Building method.
8. Calls not paid by shareholder is called as calls in arrears.
9. Shares not offered to the public for subscription is called as subscribed capital.
10. Authorised capital is mentioned in capital clause of Memorandum of Association.