Write a word or a term or a phrase which can substitute each of the following statements.
1. Capital collected by way of issue of Equity and Preference shares.
Ans:- Share Capital
2. Part of issued capital subscribed by investors.
Ans:- Subscribed capital
3. Capital that will be collected only at the time of winding up of a company.
Ans:– Reserve Capital
4. Highest bid price in Book Building method.
Ans:-Cap price/ceiling price.
5. Offering of shares by a company to the public for the first time.
Ans:- Initial public offer (IPO)
6. Subsequent issue of shares after an IPO.
Ans:- Further Public Offer/ Follow on Public Offer (FPO)
7. Pre-emptive right given to existing Equity shareholders to subscribe to new issue of shares by company.
Ans:- Rights Issue of shares
8. It is also called as ‘Capitalisation of Profits’.
Ans:- Retained Earnings
9. Appropriation of shares to an applicant.
Ans:- Allotment of shares
10. Committee set up to decide the formula for allotment of shares in case of over subscription.
Ans:- Allotment committee
11. Minimum amount to be collected from subscribers within thirty days of issue of prospectus.
Ans:- Minimum subscription amount
12. Document which is a prima facie evidence of ownership of certain shares of a company.
Ans:- Share certificate
13. Penal action taken by company on non-payment of calls.
Ans:- Forfeiture of shares
14. Person to whom transferor is transferring the shares.
15. Transfer of shares due to operation of law.
Ans:- Transmission of shares