Correct the underlined word/s and rewrite the following sentences.
1. Owned capital is temporary capital.
Ans: Owned capital is permanent capital.
2. Equity shares get dividend at fixed rate.
Ans: Equity shares get dividend at fluctuating rate.
3. Preference shares get dividend at fluctuating rate.
Ans: Preference shares get dividend at fixed rate.
4. Retained earnings is an external sources of finance.
Ans: Retained earnings is an internal source of finance.
5. Debentureholder is owner of the company.
Ans: Debenture Holder is creditor of the company.
6. Bond is a source of short term finance.
Ans: Bond is a source of long term finance.
7. Depository Receipt traded in USA is called as Global Depository Receipt.
Ans: Depository Receipt traded in USA is called as American Depository Receipt.